Having performed genioplasty (chin surgery) on many happy women throughout his 20-year career, Dr Jeremy Hunt understands that a new chin can change your whole face.
You can feel safe and secure knowing you’re in the hands of one of Australia’s very best plastic surgeons and a craniofacial specialist. Dr Hunt completed his Craniofacial Fellowship at the prestigious University of Texas, where he learnt under some of the world’s top plastic surgeons.
Browse a sample of Dr Jeremy Hunt’s chin surgery results in the before and after gallery below, then book your own personal consultation to see what Dr Hunt can achieve for you.
Chin Surgery Before and After Images
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Chin augmentation is surgery to reshape or enhance the size of the chin. It may be done either by inserting an implant or by moving or reshaping the jaw bones. Chin augmentation is commonly done at the same time as a nose job or facial liposuction.
Benefits of Genioplasty Video
Read also our Patient Cases Study of Chin Surgery – Advanced Genioplasty.
Find Out More about Dr Hunt’s Chin and Jaw Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s Face Surgery page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Chin Surgery procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Jaw Surgery procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Neck and Chin Liposuction procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Chin Augmentation procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Chin Reduction procedure page
Read the Blogs about Chin and Jaw Surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Chin Implant vs Jaw Implant
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Solutions for a Receding Chin
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about What Makes a Face Beautiful?
Chin Surgery FAQs – Your Questions Answered About Chin Surgery
Chin Augmentation Surgery FAQs
Can your body reject a chin implant?
Do chin implants move around?
How often do chin implants move?
How do you fix a receding chin?
How long after a chin implant can you smile?
Further reading and medical sources
Chin Reduction Surgery FAQs
What are other names of chin reduction surgery?
What is a V-shaped chin?
How can I make my face V shape?
Is a protruding chin attractive?
How do I fix my chin that sticks out?
Why is my face so big?
How long is the recovery from chin reduction?
Can I change the shape of my chin?
Further reading for Chin Reduction surgery
Next Step – Make an Enquiry or Request a consultation with Dr Hunt
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call on 1300 157 200 or contact us