Fat Dissolving Injections Before & Afters
This is a useful injectables product, offering a long-term solution for the removal of double chin fat as an in-clinic day-only procedure.
If you are unhappy with the aspect of the chin, especially the fat pockets under the chin, fat dissolving injections can be the optimal procedure for your particular case. Keep in mind that these injections come with certain recommendations, just like it is the case with any other plastic surgery procedure. Discuss all your questions and concerns with the plastic surgeon during the consultation.
Getting rid of unwanted fat deposits in the area can completely change a person’s physiognomy.
Preparing for Fat Dissolving Injections
Before getting the injections, you should make sure that you are an eligible candidate for the procedure. The first step would be to schedule a consultation to get a chance to discuss your medical history, as well as other aspects such as potential allergies, other plastic surgery procedures you had, among others. Make sure to mention whether you have trouble swallowing or bleeding issues, and if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Double Chin Treatment - Belkyra/Kybella - 001 - front
Double Chin Treatment - Belkyra / Kybella - patient 001 - side
Double Chin Treatment - Belkyra / Kybella - 002 - front
Double Chin Treatment - Belkyra / Kybella - 002 - side
Find Out More about Dr Hunt’s Non-Surgical Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s Anti-Wrinkle Injections procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Double Chin Injections procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Thread Lift page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Dermal Fillers procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Lip Flip procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Lip Fillers procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Skin Peels page
Read the Blogs about Non-Surgical Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about What Makes a Face Beautiful?
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Smokers Lines – How to get rid of Upper Lip Lines & Wrinkles
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Lip Filler Aftercare – Best Tips after Lip Injections
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about 10 Questions to ask Your Surgeon when having cosmetic surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Chemical Peels vs Skin Needling – Which Treatment is Right for Me?
Next Step – Make an Enquiry or Request a consultation with Dr Hunt
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call on 1300 157 200 or contact us