The size and shape of your nose has a huge impact on your face and its proportions. The objective of male nose surgery is, in essence, to achieve a nose that no one notices anymore. By changing its shape or size, you can transform your appearance.
As one of the most difficult plastic surgery procedures, it is imperative that you choose the right rhinoplasty surgeon. Dr Jeremy Hunt FRACS is an unrivaled craniofacial surgeon, having completed his Craniofacial Fellowship at the prestigious University of Texas.
As a rhinoplasty specialist, Dr Hunt has performed hundreds of male nose surgery throughout his 20-year career, both as primary rhinoplasty on his own patients, and secondary rhinoplasty correcting poor results from other surgeons.
Rhinoplasty Before & After Images
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner
Find Out More about Dr Hunt’s Male and Nose Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s Male Nose Surgery page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Male Chin Surgery page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Gynaecomastia procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Nose Surgery page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Tip Rhinoplasty procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Septoplasty procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Nostril Reduction Surgery procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Turbinate Reduction Surgery procedure page
Read the Blogs about Nose Surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about How to find the Best Nose Surgeon Sydney
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Ethnic Rhinoplasty – A Nose Job for different ethnic groups
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Different Types of Noses – Nose Shapes & Surgical Options
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Middle Eastern Rhinoplasty
Next Step – Make an Enquiry or Request a consultation with Dr Hunt
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call on 1300 157 200 or contact us