There’s no doubt that large breasts can be a painful and inconvenient burden. The breast reduction surgery is a solution for women with overly large breasts.
From clothes shopping to sports, very large breasts can make daily life less easy than it should be.
Thankfully, Dr Jeremy Hunt can help. Over his 20-year career, Dr Jeremy Hunt has performed breast reductions on hundreds of women.
If you’d like to see what Dr Hunt can do for you, book a one-on-one consultation today.
Breast Reduction Before and After Images
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Breast reduction surgery, also known as reduction mammoplasty, is a procedure to reduce overall breast volume, maintain nipple-areola viability, and achieve a shape that is aesthetically pleasing.
Read also our Patient Case Study of Large Breast Reduction #1.
Find Out More about Dr Hunt’s Breast Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Lift Surgery procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Surgery page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Asymmetry Surgery procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Implant Removal procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Reduction Surgery procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Reconstruction procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Inverted Nipple Correction surgery procedure page
Read the Blogs about Breast Surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Breast Self Examination – Be Breast Cancer Aware
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Uneven Breasts? – Surgery Options for Asymmetric Breasts
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Internal Bra Lift: A More Durable Breast Lift Technique
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Recovery after Breast Implant Removal
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Impact of Smoking on Your Plastic Surgery results – Please Don’t Smoke or Vape!
Breast Reduction Surgery FAQs – Your Questions Answered About Breast Reduction Surgery
Should I have Breast Reduction?
When can I go home after Breast Reduction Surgery?
Will I have to return for post-operative care after Reduction Mammoplasty?
How long will I be off work after Breast Reduction?
Can Breast Reduction Surgery help?
What’s involved in the Breast Reduction surgery?
What happens during Breast Reduction Surgery?
When can I have a Breast Reduction? – What Age can you have Breast Surgery?
Are there any risks of breast cancer from Breast Reduction Surgery?
Can I still have mammograms after Breast Reduction?
Can I breastfeed after a Breast Reduction?
Will I lose nipple sensation after a Breast Reduction?
Will there be Breast Reduction scars?
Can I have a Breast Lift and Breast Reduction at same time?
Will Medicare cover Breast Reduction Surgery in Sydney?
What other Breast Surgery Procedures Dr Jeremy Hunt offer?
Next Step – Make an Enquiry or Request a consultation with Dr Hunt
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call on 1300 157 200 or contact us