A lower body lift tightens loose skin in the buttocks, hips and thighs, often resulting from large weight loss.
Treating this trio of areas in a single surgery is one of its primary benefits.
Dr Jeremy Hunt has performed thousands of lower body lifts throughout his 20-year career. As you will see from the before and after gallery below, the effects can be tremendous.
Lower body lift surgery may be performed on its own, or combined with other surgeries such as an adominoplasty (tummy tuck), upper arm or breast lift. If large weight loss has left you with a lot of areas of loose skin, this may be your best option for a ‘top to toe’ makeover. You can see a before and after gallery of combined surgeries here.
Lower Body Lift Before and After Images
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Find Out More about Dr Hunt’s Post Weight Loss Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s Post Weight Loss Surgery page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Lower Body Lift procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Tummy Tuck/ Abdominoplasty procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Thigh Lift Surgery procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Upper Body Lift procedure page
Read the Blogs about Body Contouring Surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s Patient Case Study of Tummy Tuck/ Abdominoplasty #1
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Mini Tummy Tuck/ Abdominoplasty Sydney
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Butt Augmentation for Post Weight Loss Patients
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about 10 Questions to ask Your Surgeon when having cosmetic surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Impact of Smoking on Your Plastic Surgery results – Please Don’t Smoke or Vape!
Lower Body Lift Surgery FAQs – Your Questions Answered About Lower Body Lift
When can I go home after LBL surgery?
Will I have to return for post-operative care?
How long will I be off work after Lower Body lift?
What are the Benefits of Lower Body Lift?
When should I have a Lower Body Lift?
What other procedures are there for Post Weight Loss Surgery?
Next Step – Make an Enquiry or Request a consultation with Dr Hunt
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call on 1300 157 200 or contact us