Without muscles to support them, it no wonder our breasts lose the battle against gravity, pregnancy and fluctuating weight. A breast lift surgery can be a good option if you want perky breasts.
Dr Hunt has helped hundreds of women achieve higher, firmer breasts throughout his 20-year career. Breast lift surgery (or mastopexy) is one of his most popular procedures, and getting more popular every year.
Have a look at the amazing breast lift results below, then get in touch to schedule your one-on-one consultation with Dr Hunt and find out what he can do for you.
Breast Lift Before and After Images
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Mastopexy, also called a breast lift, is an operation where a surgeon repositions your nipple higher on your chest wall. They also remove any excess skin and tighten the surrounding tissue. If you’re considering a surgical breast lift, one way to see if it might help you is to put a pencil under your breast and see if it stays there. If it does, a breast lift might be an option.
Read our Patient Case Studies
- Case Study and Patient Success Story – Breast Lift With Implants # 1
- Breast Lift with Implants Surgery Patient Case Study & Patient Success Story 2
Find Out More about Dr Hunt’s Breast Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Lift Surgery procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Surgery page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Asymmetry Surgery procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Implant Removal procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Reduction Surgery procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Reconstruction procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Augmentation with Implants procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Enlargement with Fat procedure page
Read the Blogs about Breast Surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Round Vs Anatomical Breast Implants
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Uneven Breasts? – Surgery Options for Asymmetric Breasts
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Internal Bra Lift: A More Durable Breast Lift Technique
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Mini Boob Job – Natural Breast Augmentation with Smaller Implants
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Choosing the Right Implant Size – Sydney Guide to Breast Implant Size
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Benefits of Mentor Implants and Why Dr Hunt uses them
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Using Motiva Implants – Why Plastic Surgeon Dr Hunt uses Motiva
Breast Lift Surgery FAQs – Your Questions Answered About Breast Lift
When will I be able to swim after the breast uplift procedure?
Do I need a medical referral for a Breastlift?
Will I need further surgery after Breast Lift?
When can I go home?
Will I need medications after surgery?
Will I have to return for post-operative care?
How long will I be off work?
When can I resume my normal activities?
When will I be able to drive after the surgery?
When can I exercise after surgery?
How long does a breast lift last?
Will a breast lift reduce cup size?
Do scars fade after a breast lift?
Will I need another breast lift in future?
Can a breast lift affect breastfeeding?
Can a breast lift elevate your nipples?
Can a breast lift be combined with other procedures?
What are the different types of breast uplift?
Can you do a fat transfer with a breast lift?
Should I wait till after I have kids to get a breast lift?
What is the recovery time for a breast lift?
How painful is a breast lift?
Can I go without a bra after a breast lift?
How long do stitches stay in after breast lift?
Can you sleep on your side after a breast lift?
How long does breast lift pain last?
How can I speed up my recovery after a breast lift?
What can you not do after a breast lift?
When can I shower after a breast lift?
Do you need drains after a breast lift?
How long do drains stay after a mastopexy?
Can I take my surgical bra off for a few hours after breast lift?
When can I lift my arms after a breast lift?
What is the best age to get a breast lift?
How can I fix my sagging breasts naturally?
What is the fastest way to tighten saggy breasts?
Will insurance cover a breast lift in Australia?
Does going braless prevent sagging?
What is a scarless breast lift?
Will losing weight cause saggy breasts?
What do I need to buy before a breast lift?
What other Breast Surgery Procedures Dr Jeremy Hunt offer?
Breast Lift with Implants FAQs – Your Questions Answered About Breast Lift with Implants
Can you get a breast augmentation and breast lift at the same time?
Should implants and lift be a 1 or 2 stage procedure?
Does a breast lift make your breasts look bigger?
Does a breast lift reduce your cup size?
What is the best time to get breast lift with implants?
Can I get a breast lift with implants if I am overweight?
When is a breast lift medically necessary?
Is there an age limit for a breast lift with implants surgery?
Can I get a breast lift if I have existing implants?
Are the results of the breast lift with implants permanent?
Is breast lift with implants surgery covered by insurance?
How long is the recovery after a breast lift with implants?
How long after a breast lift with implants can you exercise?
How long after a breast lift with implants can I wear an underwire bra?
What is the best sleeping position after a breast lift with implants?
When can I swim after a breast lift with implants?
How tight should a sports bra be after a breast lift with implants?
When can I sleep on my side after a breast lift with implants?
How long do I need to wear a sports bra after a breast lift with implants?
Can you feel your nipples after a breast lift with implants?
When will I need to replace my breast implants?
Which type of breast implant is right for me?
What are the Complications and Risks of Breast Lift with Implants Surgery??
Next Step – Make an Enquiry or Request a consultation with Dr Hunt
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call on 1300 157 200 or contact us