Abdominoplasty, more commonly known as a tummy tuck, is often the last resort for women whose tummy refuses to flatten, regardless of the amount they diet or exercise.
View the before and after galleries below to see the incredible abdominoplasty results Dr Jeremy Hunt achieves for his patients, then book your own personal consultation to see what Dr Hunt can do for you.
Tummy Tuck – Abdominoplasty Before and After Images
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health professional.
Abdominoplasty, or “tummy tuck” as it is commonly known, is a procedure that contours the abdominal area. With this procedure, the surgeon makes a long incision from one side of the hipbone to the other. Excess fat and skin are surgically removed from the middle and lower abdomen, and the muscles of the abdomen wall are tightened with sutures.
New Tummy Tuck – Abdominoplasty Medicare Rebate For New Mums
Find Out More about Dr Hunt’s Body Contouring Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s Body Surgery page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Liposuction procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Tummy Tuck – Abdominoplasty procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Tummy Liposuction procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Post Weight Loss Surgery page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Fleur de Lis Abdominoplasty procedure page
Read the Blogs about Body Contouring Surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Mini Tummy Tuck – Abdominoplasty Sydney
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Butt Augmentation for Post Weight Loss Patients
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about 10 Questions to ask Your Surgeon when having cosmetic surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Impact of Smoking on Your Plastic Surgery results – Please Don’t Smoke or Vape!
Tummy Tuck – Abdominoplasty FAQs – Your Questions Answered
When can I go home after an abdominoplasty?
What is the post-operative care after an abdominoplasty?
How long will I be off work?
When can I resume my normal activities after a Tummy Tuck- abdominoplasty?
When will I see the final result?
What happens after abdominoplasty Surgery?
What happens to my belly button during a tummy tuck - abdominoplasty? – Do I get a new belly button?
Can I have a baby after tummy tuck - abdominoplasty?
What is 360° body contouring?
Will a Tummy Tuck - abdominoplasty remove Stretch Marks?
What happens AFTER abdominoplasty Surgery? – Recovering after an abdominoplasty
Will I stay in hospital after abdominoplasty?
Will I have drains after my Tummy Tuck - abdominoplasty?
How long will I need off work after abdominoplasty?
When can I return to the gym?
What happens if I gain or lose weight after a tummy tuck - abdominoplasty?
What happens at an abdominoplasty consultation with Dr Hunt?
What other procedures are there for Body Contouring?
Next Step – Make an Enquiry or Request a consultation with Dr Hunt
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call on 1300 157 200 or contact us