Congratulations. You’ve worked hard on your massive weight loss journey and have the fabulous new body to prove it.
Unfortunately, it may be hiding under excess skin that hasn’t shrunk to accommodate your slimmer new size.
Plastic surgeon Dr Jeremy Hunt can help tighten your skin and leave you with a much-improved silhouette. This surgery may include a tummy tuck – abdominoplasty, lower body lift, upper arm lift, thigh lift and/or breast surgery. The result? A top-to-toe makeover befitting of your new shape. View Dr Hunt’s before and after galleries below.
A note from Dr Hunt
Of all plastic surgery procedures, correcting excess skin following massive weight loss requires the most care when choosing a surgeon. Because multiple procedures are often involved, you must take care to minimise any risk. I recommend seeking only surgeons with the acronyms MBBS FRACS after their name. These hard-earned letters ensure that you are in the very best hands.
Massive Weight Loss Before and After Images
Surgery after massive weight loss often requires two or three procedures. A lower body lift, often with liposuction and breast surgery, can be combined in the first procedure. The second procedure might be an upper body lift and the third procedure may consist of a thigh lift or upper arm lift.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Dr Hunt Answers Body Surgery Questions
Find Out More about Dr Hunt’s Post Weight Loss Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s Post Weight Loss Surgery page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Lower Body Lift procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Tummy Tuck/ Abdominoplasty procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Thigh Lift Surgery procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Upper Body Lift procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Fleur de Lis Abdominoplasty procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Upper Arm Lift procedure page
Read the Blogs about Body Contouring Surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Mini Tummy Tuck/ Abdominoplasty Sydney
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Butt Augmentation for Post Weight Loss Patients
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about 10 Questions to ask Your Surgeon when having cosmetic surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Impact of Smoking on Your Plastic Surgery results – Please Don’t Smoke or Vape!
Post Weight Loss FAQs – Your Questions Answered About Post Weight Loss Procedures
Belt Lipectomy Surgery FAQs
How do you reduce swelling after a belt lipectomy?
How do you sleep after a belt lipectomy?
How long till I can stand up straight after belt lipectomy?
What scarring can I expect after a 360 abdominoplasty?
Should I get a belt lipectomy if I’m planning to get pregnant?
Does belt lipectomy help flatten the stomach?
Can a belt lipectomy be combined with other procedures?
What other post weight loss procedures does Dr Hunt offer?
Fleur de Lis Abdominoplasty Surgery
Is abdominoplasty a major surgery?
When do you need it?
What does its scar look like?
How long does swelling last after the surgery?
Further Reading & Medical Sources
What other procedures are there for Post Weight Loss Surgery?
Next Step – Make an Enquiry or Request a consultation with Dr Hunt
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call on 1300 157 200 or contact us