Our neck is often one of the first areas to be hit by the effects of ageing. Unfortunately, it’s also one of the hardest to disguise. A neck lift (or platysmaplasty) can tighten loose skin, add definition and take decades off you in the process – as shown in the sample of Dr Jeremy Hunt’s neck lift patients in the before and after gallery below.
To explore how Dr Hunt FRACS may be able to help you, book a one-on-one consultation here. With over 20 years’ experience and training under some of the world’s top surgeons at the University of Texas, you can feel confident knowing you’re in the very best hands.
Neck Lift Before and After Images
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Read our Patient Case Study
Find Out More about Dr Hunt’s Face and Neck Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s Deep Plane Facelift procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Face Surgery page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Neck and Chin Liposuction procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Eyelid Lift Surgery procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Neck Lift procedure page
Read the Blogs about Face and Neck Surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Difference between Neck lift or Lower Facelift Surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Solutions for a Receding Chin
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Tips for Exercising After Facelift Surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about What Makes a Face Beautiful?
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about How to Get Rid of Turkey Neck
Neck Lift Surgery FAQs – Your Questions Answered About Neck Lift
Should I have a neck lift?
When can I go home after neck surgery?
How long will I be off work after neck lift surgery?
What is the structure of a Neck? – The anatomy of the neck
Who is a good candidate for Neck Surgery?
What Neck Rejuvenation options do I have?
Where are neck lift procedures performed?
How long does the neck surgery take?
How long does a neck lift last?
What other Face Surgery Procedures Dr Jeremy Hunt offers?
Next Step – Make an Enquiry or Request a consultation with Dr Hunt
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call on 1300 157 200 or contact us