If you are considering breast reconstruction surgery after your mastectomy, Dr Jeremy Hunt can help.
Sydney plastic surgeon, Dr Jeremy Hunt is highly experienced with a career spanning over 20 years performing breast reconstruction surgery. He is dedicated to helping people for whom surgery is about more than changing their looks.
- Dr Hunt dedicated his time to working with sick children at Sydney Children’s Hospital, as a past Consultant Surgeon and past Supervisor of Plastic Surgery Training.
- Dr Hunt has volunteered with Interplast, and has performed pro bono surgery for disadvantaged children in developing countries including Belize, the Dominican Republic and across Southeast Asia.
Knowing you are in safe, caring, genuine hands is so important when choosing your breast reconstruction surgeon.
If you’d like to meet Dr Hunt, book your personal consultation here.
Breast Reconstruction Before and After Images
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Breast reconstruction surgery is the creation of a new breast shape, or mound, using surgery. It may be done after removal of a whole breast or part of the breast. The new breast shape can be created using an implant and/or your own tissue from another part of the body, usually the back or lower abdomen.
Breast Reconstruction Animated Video
Find Out More about Dr Hunt’s Breast Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Surgery page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Asymmetry Surgery procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Augmentation with Implants procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Implant Revision surgery procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Enlargement with Fat procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Implant Replacement surgery procedure page
Read the Blogs about Breast Surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Round Vs Anatomical Breast Implants
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Uneven Breasts? – Surgery Options for Asymmetric Breasts
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Internal Bra Lift: A More Durable Breast Lift Technique
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Mini Boob Job – Natural Breast Augmentation with Smaller Implants
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Choosing the Right Implant Size – Sydney Guide to Breast Implant Size
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Benefits of Mentor Implants and Why Dr Hunt uses them
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Using Motiva Implants – Why Plastic Surgeon Dr Hunt uses Motiva
Next Step – Make an Enquiry or Request a consultation with Dr Hunt
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call on 1300 157 200 or contact us