The effects of weight loss and ageing can leave women with crepey or dimpled thighs. Thankfully, thigh lifts can lift and tighten loose skin, resulting in a much improved, smoother thigh area.
Thigh Lift Before and After Images
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Dr Hunt Answers Thigh Surgery Related Questions
Find Out More about Dr Hunt’s Post Weight Loss Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s Post Weight Loss Surgery page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Lower Body Lift procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Tummy Tuck/ Abdominoplasty procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Thigh Lift Surgery procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Upper Body Lift procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Fleur de Lis Abdominoplasty procedure page
Read the Blogs about Body Contouring Surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Mini Tummy Tuck/ Abdominoplasty Sydney
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Butt Augmentation for Post Weight Loss Patients
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about 10 Questions to ask Your Surgeon when having cosmetic surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Impact of Smoking on Your Plastic Surgery results – Please Don’t Smoke or Vape!
Next Step – Make an Enquiry or Request a consultation with Dr Hunt
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call on 1300 157 200 or contact us