No matter how much you exercise and improve the underlying muscles of your upper arms, sometimes you just can’t shift the excess skin. In this case, you might need an upper arm lift.
Thankfully, as demonstrated in the before and after galleries below, Dr Jeremy Hunt can achieve optimal results through upper arm lift surgery, or brachioplasty. By reducing skin and fat between the underarm and the elbow, you’re left with smoother skin and a more toned appearance.
If you like what you see below, book a personal consultation with Dr Hunt and discover what he can do for you.
Before and After Images Upper Arm Lift
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health professional.
Dr Hunt Answers Arm Lift Surgery Questions
Find Out More about Dr Hunt’s Post Weight Loss Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s Post Weight Loss Surgery page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Tummy Tuck/ Abdominoplasty procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Liposuction procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Upper Body Lift procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Upper Arm Lift procedure page
Read the Blogs about Body Contouring Surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Mini Tummy Tuck/ Abdominoplasty Sydney
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Butt Augmentation for Post Weight Loss Patients
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about 10 Questions to ask Your Surgeon when having cosmetic surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Impact of Smoking on Your Plastic Surgery results – Please Don’t Smoke or Vape!
Next Step – Make an Enquiry or Request a consultation with Dr Hunt
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call on 1300 157 200 or contact us