It’s not uncommon for men to develop unwanted breast tissue. Gyno surgery is the optimal solution to get a more masculine looking chest.
Thankfully, help is at hand. With over 20 years’ experience, Dr Jeremy Hunt FRACS has performed gyno surgery on hundreds of men to help them achieve a more masculine chest.
See some examples of Dr Hunt’s chest surgery work below, then book your own one-on-one consultation.
Gynaecomastia Before and After Images
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Male breast reduction or gynecomastia surgery is a procedure used to treat men with enlarged breasts. Enlargement of male breasts is medically known as gynaecomastia. Gynecomastia is common, and in most men affected there is no underlying problem. Male chest reduction is one of the most frequently requested cosmetic surgery procedures amongst men.
How to Get Rid of Man Boobs (Gynecomastia) Video
Find Out More about Dr Hunt’s Male Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s Male Procedures page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Male Liposuction procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Male Nose Surgery page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Male Chin Surgery page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Gynaecomastia procedure page
Read the Blogs about Body Contouring Surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s Patient Case Study of Tummy Tuck/ Abdominoplasty #1
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Mini Tummy Tuck/ Abdominoplasty Sydney
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Butt Augmentation for Post Weight Loss Patients
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about 10 Questions to ask Your Surgeon when having cosmetic surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Impact of Smoking on Your Plastic Surgery results – Please Don’t Smoke or Vape!
Gynecomastia Surgery FAQs – Your Questions Answered About Gynecomastia Surgery
How long will I be off work after Chest Contouring Surgery?
When can I resume my normal activities after Gyno Surgery?
Case Study - Gynecomastia Patient
When will I see the end result of Gynecomastia
Next Step – Make an Enquiry or Request a consultation with Dr Hunt
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call on 1300 157 200 or contact us