A chemical peel is a highly effective non-surgical option for the treatment of lines and wrinkles, sun damage, pigmentation and acne scarring.
Dr Jeremy Hunt has administered hundreds of chemical peels over his 20-year career, the results of which can be seen in the before and after gallery below. These medical grade peels offer the highest strength and efficacy available, and can only be administered by an advanced Registered health practitioner.
Dr Jeremy Hunt urges you to take extreme care when choosing your practitioner. As with all surgeries and treatments, he recommends a plastic surgeon with the acronym MBBS FRACS after their name.
Chemical Peel Before and After Images
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health professional.
Keep in mind that peels are available in different strengths, ranging from the very light to the heavy. We should mention that lighter peels use ingredients such as AHAs, requiring little to no downtime. However, deeper peels can be performed and they might require up to one week off work.
Find Out More about Dr Hunt’s Non-Surgical Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s Anti-Wrinkle Injections procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Dermal Fillers procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Lip Flip procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Lip Fillers procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Skin Peels page
Read the Blogs about Non-Surgical Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about What Makes a Face Beautiful?
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Smokers Lines – How to get rid of Upper Lip Lines & Wrinkles
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Lip Filler Aftercare – Best Tips after Lip Injections
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about 10 Questions to ask Your Surgeon when having cosmetic surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Chemical Peels vs Skin Needling – Which Treatment is Right for Me?
Next Step – Make an Enquiry or Request a consultation with Dr Hunt
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call on 1300 157 200 or contact us